Since the oil & gas industry encompasses many different operations across its three major components (upstream, midstream and downstream), it requires various hazardous gas monitoring systems to protect personnel, product and facilities from accidental releases or leakage.
Here are some examples of the types of monitoring necessary in the applications found in those components:
- LFL monitoring in ovens, dryers, kilns and incinerators
- Combustible, toxic and oxygen monitoring in production and storage areas
- Emissions monitoring for total VOC’s or carbon bed breakthrough in pollution control equipment
- BTU Monitoring of gaseous streams
- Flammable gas monitoring in relatively clean, low temperature, low concentration, single solvent applications