Our catalytic and electrochemical sensors are widely used as area monitors for detection of combustible and toxic substances. When used with the SmartMaxII standalone controller, they can report directly to many existing control systems without the need for a dedicated monitor instrument.
The controller is an explosion proof field transceiver that can accept up to four combustible, toxic or oxygen sensors, greatly reducing both purchase price and installation costs. Its designed for indoor and outdoor area monitoring installations & reports the readings from up to four sensors including catalytic sensors for LFL monitoring and electrochemical sensors for oxygen and toxic gas monitoring:
- Microprocessor-controlled standalone monitor
- Linear output signal
- Micro fuel cell technology
- Automatic zero and span calibration
- Permanent flow-through calibration collars
- Remote access & adjustment features